(EULA) of SA Anatomy
This End User Licence Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (“Client”) and SA Anatomy.
This End User Licence agreement governs your acquisition and use of our 3D Models and software (“3D Viewer“) directly from SA Anatomy or indirectly through a SA Anatomy authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this End User Licence agreement carefully before completing to purchase our 3D models and using the SA Anatomy software. It provides a license to use the SA Anatomy software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you purchase our 3D Models or register for a free trial for our software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or subscribe and/or using SA Anatomy’s 3D models, you are confirming your acceptance of the 3D models and Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this End User Licence agreement.
If you are entering into this End User Licence agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this End User Licence agreement, do not purchase or use our 3D Models and Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the 3D Models and Software supplied by SA Anatomy herewith regardless of whether other 3D models and software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any SA Anatomy updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the 3D models and Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
SA Anatomy hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the SA Anatomy 3D models and software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this End User Licence agreement.
You are permitted to load the SA Anatomy 3D models and software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the SA Anatomy software.
You may only use the Content for those advertising, promotional and other specified purposes which are Permitted Uses (as defined below). For clarity, you may not use the Content in products for resale, license or other distribution. Modifying the content in any way does not constitute grounds for resale. For example, you cannot superficially modify the Content, for purposes of resale by adjusting 3D mesh data, or re-rendering, and sell it to others for consumption, reproduction or re-sale. These uses will not be permitted. Any use of the Content that is not a Permitted Use shall constitute infringement of copyright.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of our 3D models and Software nor permit the whole or any part of our 3D model and Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software or 3D model, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software and 3D model or attempt to do any such things for resale.
- Incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Content such as stock imagery, clip art whether over the internet privately owned websites or cd/dvd sets, or such as electronic greeting card web sites, web templates and the like, or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Content as an electronic file;
- use the Content in a fashion that is considered by SA Anatomy (acting reasonably) as or under applicable law is considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libellous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;
- to the extent that source code, including 3D mesh data, is contained within the Content, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Content;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content or the rights granted under this Agreement;
- Allow any third party to use the 3D models and Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the 3D models and Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the 3D models and Software for any purpose that SA Anatomy considers is a breach of this End User Licence agreement
Should you require to resale, license or distribute a derivative work partly or totally created from our models, you need to acquire an Extended license. For additional information, please, contact us
Intellectual Property and Ownership
SA Anatomy shall at all times retain ownership of the 3D models and Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the 3D models and Software by you. The 3D models and Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature on the 3D models and Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of SA Anatomy.
SA Anatomy reserves the right to grant licences to use the 3D models and Software to third parties.
This End User Licence agreement is effective from the date you first purchase the 3D models and use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to SA Anatomy.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software and destroy all the files downloaded. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this End User Licence agreement.