Who we are
This site is operated by SA Anatomy). For personal information protection purposes, SA Anatomy is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the personal information. Information collected may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Your privacy is important to us. It is SA Anatomy’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://saanatomy.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- information collected when you purchase content from the site, including your name, your mailing address, email address, and phone number.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
When you visit this site, certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Demographic information (e.g., your occupation, hobbies, gender, or interests) may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
SA Anatomy collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your membership account;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These surveys or marketing communications may come from SA Anatomy. If you do not wish to receive surveys or marketing communications, you may request to be removed from our mailing list by emaling us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that, if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
Personal information collected by SA Anatomy may be stored and processed, by providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. If you would like to exercise any of your personal information protection rights (including the right to have your personal information deleted), please contact us using the “Contact” section of the site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Copyright 2020 saanatomy.com